Saturday, December 03, 2005

BMW 7-series SPYSHOTS !!!


I live near BMW Malaysia's new headquarters, and its not so unusual to see either execs or young-looking guys joyriding in new models to and from the building. Usually its in the new X3 small sport utility vehicle, or the newly redesigned 3-series, but today I saw a fleet of black 7-series cars RIPPING around Cyberjaya's excellent roads. When I say fleet, I mean like at least 10 cars. It looked they were doing some sort of back-to-back test. Some were the 2005 model 7-series, and some were "freshened" versions with updated front and rear styling, and from what I understand some mechanical changes as well. The new models had a bit of light disguise and no license plates. Each car had two passengers, and one of the guys in the new models found (my) publicity cool and waved. None of the cars had badges, but my trained ears definitely picked up the sound of an inline-6, a V8 AND a V12! They all sounded melt-on-the-spot sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home