Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Proof that cloning of semi-inanimate biological entities exists!


After waking up hours after I should have, I decided that I must have the newest object of my desire, the Sony Ericsson W800i ... and today, I might add. SO I set out, determined to purchase what appeared to be the lowest-priced brand new W800i in the Kuala Lumpur area, but my desires were arrested by the last unit being sold to someone else, most like a chapat. While at this store, I met an unusually animated and chirpy chapat, by the name of ... ummm ... I'll get back to you on that one. Well anyways, he was one of those guys who are full of hot air; going on about this business and that, with a more-than-implied "been there, done that" attitude towards business. Initially I thought he might be of some benefit to me, perhaps being able to provide me with contacts to open a small business here, but as time went on, I saw that this may not really be possible. I'd love to say I deduced this on the basis of keen intellect and intense observation, but I'd be lying and have to attribute it to his worn-out chappals, his stained and wrinkled t-shirt, his absolutely ghetto Malaysian motorbike and ghetto house. Yes, I somehow ended up at his house in Subang Jaya. He left me with his business card, and some visions of a warehouse in Puchong containing gussied-up Chinese cooking utensils that will apparently set the world on its side. He also thought Canada was a prime destination for said Chinese utensils. I carried on to MINES, as I've bought many phones there at prices that are a little lower than average, but found that the W800i was really expensive compared to the last place I went to. By how much, you say? More than 300 ringgit! Fuck that, eh? We hadn't eaten all day so we dropped a couple of floors down to Nando's, a place we usually like to dine. Today though, the chicken was not the greatest. It seemed like it had been cooked earlier, and had been just warmed over for us. It wasn't BAD, mind you. It just didn't have all the succellent juiciness and tenderness of a fresh-off-the-grill piece. It sufficed however, the caesar salad did not. What pathetic excuse for a salad is that shit? The (not even Romaine lettuce) leaves were literally swimming in an ocean of dressing, itself so strong as to absolutely eliminate any possibility of other tastes. Fuck that too. As I was bitching about the salad, I noticed a peculiar individual sitting not too far away from me, and it quickly dawned on me that this guy was the Malay twin of Gautam Varma, otherwise known as GUTWA to many! The similarities are uncanny, and even his body language and mannerisms were similar. Take a look at the picture, and see if you can see it. For those of you that do know him, I'm sure you're in stiches right now. Hell, I still am! Of all the people in the world you never thought you'd see a twin of, or even an individual with a passing resemblance, this would be the guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home