Saturday, November 26, 2005

First Blog EVAAAR!



I know its getting a little cliche (how do u put the damn accent on the end?), but I had to name the first blog "the first blog." Well what just happened was that I was sitting at my PC, frustrated about the the damn wi-fi (i'll explain another time) and I heard this humongously loud bang, followed by smoke and fire alarms. How often does that happen? Well ... to me ... never! Anyways, it turned out to be just a damn firecracker or something, so no action to report here. Other than those KAALA ANDAS on the floor above me without shirts. Like guy, seriously! Put a shirt on when ur that hairy! You'd think they'd realize that kind of thing on their own, anyway, but no. So why is it KAALA ANDAS sleep without their shirt? I have pondered this question, and if anyone knows the answer, please do share. I think I'm gonna adjust some settings with this blog thingmajig, so this is it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home