Sunday, November 12, 2006

FOR SALE: Samsung 172t (17" LCD monitor)




I'm selling my Samsung 172t 17" LCD monitor as well. This monitor was Samsung's top 17" LCD when I bought it, and was rated very highly in reviews (which led to me buying it). Its got that sexy flat-panel look, and dual inputs (DVI and RGB). You can connect both and switch between the two if you desire. When hooked up via DVI, the monitor is in all-digital mode, and takes care of all the adjustments itself. Perfect colour accuracy in DVI mode, too! Comes with a sturdy height- and angle-adjustable base and required power supply. It uses VERY LITTLE power and emits almost no heat at all. If you're upgrading from a CRT, you'll notice a world of difference. I originally purchased this for (gasp) RM 1700!

Contact me before someone else grabs this... 012-976-1649!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home