Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ugh, Its been awhile ...

I realize I haven't blogged in some time. Its because I didn't feel like it. Times are tough. Things suck. I hope that this is a trough in the cosine wave of my life, and both critical points are positive to indicate an upturn soon ... yeah ... I know, enough with the fucking calculus.

I installed Vista on our other computer. I think it sucks. All this development time, delays and MicroHype had me believing it was some kind of revolution. Rather, it reminds me of a stupid hot chick. She looks good, but thinking isn't part of the package. And then I think, she's not even that hot. I've seen hotter. So then, Vista looks good, but not THAT good, and it doesn't seem to do much. Its also got a lot of idiot-proofing type stuff built in. Vista itself asks me if I want to connect to a network, and I hit yes. It then pops up another window asking my permission to open yet another window so that it can connect to the internet. Right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home